Registration for BikeMaine 2014 is now closed. If you are interested in registering, please contact Kim True and she will let you know in the event a space becomes available.
BikeMaine 2014: Pedaling the Waterways
Ride with us from September 6-13 as we pedal along rushing rivers, tranquil lakes and the Coast of Maine.
- Dates: September 6-13, 2014 with a half-week option available
- Daily Mileage: Average 58 miles per day, with optional 15 mile loops available.
- Total Mileage: Minimum 348 – Maximum 408
- Cost: $875 covers all but 3 meals for the week, lobster bake, luggage transport, snacks and lunch on the fully supported route, a camping village in 6 different communities, hot showers, daily activities, nightly entertainment, bike mechanics, and a BikeMaine tee shirt. Tent and porter service and motel options are available for an additional fee.
- Maximum Number of Riders: 350
- Host Communities: Westbrook, Norway, Winthrop, Gardiner, Boothbay Harbor (2 nights), and Bath
For more information, please see the FAQ page.
“My favorite part of the ride was exploring the many scenic vistas along the route in this beautiful state of Maine AND meeting and sharing experiences with so many wonderful people along the way – both in our group and in the communities we visited.”
“The riding was great, the other people were fabulous and the food was amazing. Hard to pick one favorite thing. I really liked that it was only 250 people–made it so you got to know people from day to day and formed a small community.”
-Inaugural BikeMaine Riders