BikeMaine 2014: Pedaling the Waterways
Ride with us as we pedal along rushing rivers, tranquil lakes and the Coast of Maine.
- Dates: September 6-13, 2014
- Daily Mileage: Average 58 miles per day, with optional 15 mile loops available.
- Total Mileage: Minimum 348 – Maximum 408
- Cost: $875 covers all but 3 meals for the week, lobster bake, luggage transport, snacks and lunch on the fully supported route, a camping village in 6 different communities, hot showers, daily activities, nightly entertainment, bike mechanics, and a BikeMaine tee shirt. Tent and porter service and motel options are available for an additional fee.
- Maximum Number of Riders: 350
- Host Communities: Westbrook, Norway, Winthrop, Gardiner, Boothbay Harbor (2 nights), and Bath
For more information, please see the FAQ page.
BikeMaine, offered by the Bicycle Coalition of Maine, explores the people, places, culture and food of Maine in order to promote bicycle tourism and support bicycle and pedestrian infrastructure projects throughout the state.
For Email Marketing you can trust.